Friday, January 06, 2006

i fell sick. stupid bacteria flying and floating ard. curse dem..


had to buy tt fnn txtbk. tt stupid auntie at e bkshop.. tt older one. always fight back at me.. ytd, i was rushing for time. and she kept lagging me.. shit her. and! the best thing is. after recess was fnn. yet she dont wanna sell me. *points third finger*


had fnn exam. T.T .. first lesson of practical, and theres an exam. i was one of the first few to start the exam first. we had to fry an egg, sunny side up. and some french fries. easy? not for me. =.="


tt jian hao was infront of me. he seemed like my "mirror". he kept following what i do. wad he was doing? is wad i call, copying! DISGRACE MAN!
i did quite a number of mistakes..


-i cut e potatoes wrongly.
-i peel the potato skin off using the knife. i should have used tt slicing thing.. too bad. i din look in my drawer. and the best thing is.. faizal saw my doing that. i think i've scored low.
-there wasnt enough time for me to finish up everything. i was the second last to serve everything. sad..
-faizal keep staring at me when i cooked. SCARY..
-i kept coughing when i was cooking the egg. the smoke was "poisonous"
-coughed throughout the whole exam.. OMG.


& BEST OF ALL. i have a confession..



I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO CRACK AN EGG!


i'm such a loser.. =.=" my maid dont even let me cook. let alone do all the chores.

No comments: